CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

When it rains it pours

For some reason things never happen little by little in our family. We always seem to get bombarded by everything at once. Yesterday seemed like a normal Wednesday. I did all my normal boring house chores, watched my Joyce Meyers program in the morning for my daily dose of inspiration, and actually had five minutes to update my blog. Everything seemed great, that is until a little after 3:00 when my husband decided to change the oil in our car himself to save some money and found a cracked head gasket. Now me being the big car buff that I am, said ok, what does that mean? Well apparently that is a like a big part of the motor and its really bad. I had a feeling that we needed to trade that car in soon and we planned on it by the end of the summer, before I start college. So now we have to put a ton of money in it that we dont have before we can even trade it in, and then we are gonna have to put money on a new car and of course while all this is happening we have a mountain of bills piling up and I AM SO FRUSTRATED!! I am a true believer in Our Lord Jesus and I know that things happen for a reason, but sometimes I do not understand those reasons. I keep praying for a miracle of money to show up, but who knows. We have been stuggling with bills since I quit working to stay home which has been a little over 2 years now, but we have always seemed to pay them somehow. And I have always trusted that the Lord will provide us what we need, not necessarily what we want, but what we need. And He always has, but when these situations arise, it is hard to put our complete trust in him and pray he figures it all out for us. Is it wrong to doubt in Him like this? I mean, I know it is wrong, but is it something that others may struggle with too? And what can I do to keep the faith during hard times?

2 comments:

Danielle

Hello Danielle I am Danielle! I watch Joyce Meyers everyday! I am now following you from MBC!
Please visit me at http://www.danishel.blogspot.com.
Let me know your following! =)

Liz

Cute blog, you're totally normal to have doubts...that's what makes us human, I think :) Just keep trusting and being faithful to the Lord and your family, and He'll take care of the rest! Following ya from MBC, my blog is twirlsncurls.blogspot.com.

Post a Comment