CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Daily Prayers

So, I am a stay at home mother who is going stir crazy lately. I try to get out and do things to brighten up my day, but...if I go out, nothing gets done inside the house. I swear, as much as I love my husband and kids, all 5 of them, they are all giant slobs. We are currently living in a crappy house, that we have seemed to make our own, because its where we have to be right now. I keep praying for a mansion, but I guess Im gonna have to wait a while for that. Like I always say, we must thank God for our blessings each and everyday. And I think thats the only thing that keeps me sane sometimes.

1 comments:

Allison

Welcome to the world of mommy-blogging! I also live with a bunch of giant slobs!

Post a Comment