CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Co-sleeping advice....how do I deal?


I don't know how this has happened but my youngest daughter is now 3 years old and still sleeping next to me. Half of the time it's in her own bed, but the other half of the time she is right next to me. As if this is not bad enough to deal with, my eldest daughter whom is nearly 10 years old and managed to creep her way into my room as well. She is now sleeping in her sisters bed and pushing her even more into my bed. I know what your thinking, why did I let her get used to sleeping there?? Well the answer is...Emma was molested by her cousin and has been going through a lot of psychological issues. She doesn't feel safe unless she is with her father and I and I have a hard time figuring out what is right and wrong in this particular situation. Do I make her go back to her own room or do I let her stay with us so she feels safe and secure?
This of course doesn't just effect her, but it also effects my husband and I's relationship...or lack there of. We are missing that intimacy factor because once a week in the bathroom or my living room isn't enough for me...
I have tried to figure out how to handle this situation but I am at a loss...Please, any suggestions will be appreciated....

0 comments:

Post a Comment