CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

The start of my book...

Chapter 1

Standing in my living room watching my ex-husband walk towards his brother’s truck, to leave yet again and do whatever he wanted to do, enthralled me with such and intense anger. I had to get it out, to let the frustration out of my body or else explode. I picked up a shoe and threw it through the glass door all the while screaming out in anger. He turned, looked at me, and said,

“You’re a stupid bitch, I hope you know that!”

I just stood there, exhausted, crying, and defeated, not knowing what to do next or how to make myself move. I turned and looked at my daughter, beautiful and innocent of hate, and realized that I had to find the strength to keep going; it wasn’t all about me anymore, had it ever really been about me? I had to move, to keep moving. I picked up the phone and called my only outlet in life at the time, my mother, and I asked her, how did I get here mama? How has my life come down to this? But I knew the answer to this; I knew what caused me to head down this path of destruction. But is it something I will ever be able to overcome?


I just started this and it's something I have been working on in my head for a while. Please, let me know what you think, good or bad?? I cant wait to hear your comments!! Thanks so much!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment